Is it time to replace your furnace?
The best time to evaluate your furnace is before it breaks down in the middle of winter, that way you are not rushed into making a decision.
Common reasons to replace your furnace:
- The age of your furnace, the average life expectancy of a furnace is 20-25 years.
- If your energy bills are going up despite usage staying the same
- High repair costs
- Safety concerns such as carbon monoxide leaks due to cracked heat exchangers
- If your furnace becomes excessively noisy or develops rattles, or buzzing sounds
- Energy efficiency
- Not happy with the comfort level it is providing
- Concerned about clean indoor air and a safe environment
- If you see visible signs of rust in and around your furnace, or if any of the components show cracks or corrosion
- Having piece of mind
We’re here to answer any questions you may have
If it's time to replace your furnace, we recommend Carrier high-efficiency furnaces
Comfort Series High Efficiency Furnace
The Carrier Comfort 95 gas furnace is rated at 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Base model furnace at a reasonable price point.
Performance Series High Efficiency Furnace
Efficient, quiet and durable the Performance Series gas furnaces are supported by the Performance Edge thermostat and variable speed blower motor. This Performance furnace has the capability to run on low stage which provides better energy efficiency, better temperature control, and increased levels of comfort throughout the home!
Infinity Series High Efficiency Furnace
The Infinity Carrier products are supported by the intelligent Infinity control and have matching Infinity air conditioner units to provide you with a complete home system you are sure to be satisfied with.